Use the WooCommerce Address Validation Plugin to autofill the address forms on your checkout page. The plugin uses fuzzy address matching matching to identify and correct typos and mistakes before they become a delivery problem.
Reduce friction and increase conversion rates with a fast checkout process
Create a delightful checkout experience for repeated business
Verify, validate and autofill address details in real-time to deliver to the right address
Download and install Addy at no cost. Get 1,500 free completed address lookups per month
The source code for the WooCommerce plug-in is available on GitHub
Addy's simple setup process means you can start capturing accurate addresses in minutes
1. Download, extract and upload the WooCommerce plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the Menu > Plugins screen in WordPress.
Check the "NZ Address Lookup for WooCommerce" box and click on "Activate".
Below is a screenshot of when the NZ Address Lookup plugin is activated.
3. Configure the plugin on the Menu > WooCommerce > Settings screen and click on the Checkout or Payments tab.
4. Scroll down to Addy's NZ Address Autocomplete Settings.
Note: The settings are at the bottom of the "Checkout", "Payments" or "Checkout Options" tab depending on the plugins installed.
5. Copy and paste your Addy API Key. Sign up for a free account to get your API key.
6. Save the Changes and you're done!
By default, all addresses including PO Boxes and Private Bag numbers are included in the search results. Check the Exclude PO Box addresses option under Addy Autocomplete Settings to remove PO Boxes and Private Bag numbers from the address results.